Boehtlingk's Paninis Grammatik

Donald R. Davis, Jr. drdavis at WISC.EDU
Wed Apr 11 13:50:34 UTC 2007

Since the work is in the public domain, and Google encourages
non-commercial use of the files, I have taken the liberty of putting the
whole PDF up at the following link.  The file is over 40MB, so I will
have to take it down in a week or so to make space.

https://mywebspace.wisc.edu/drdavis/web/Boehtlingk-PaninisGrammatik.pdf?uniq=epviy0

Best,

Don Davis
Dept of Languages & Cultures of Asia
University of Wisconsin-Madison

Dominik Wujastyk wrote:
> Thanks, Madhav.  That brings up a page that gives me the
> bibliographical details of the 1887 edition, but that's all.  No
> buttons to click, no "download" possibilities.  There are links to
> shops and libraries, but no download.
>
> I guess the "universal library" isn't so universal.

> On Wed, 11 Apr 2007, Deshpande, Madhav wrote:
>
>> Hello Dominik,
>>
>> If this might work, the following URL gives me the fully downloadable
>> (42.3 Mb) pdf file for Boehtling's Panini.

>> Or try:  http://tinyurl.com/26fdoo
>>
>> Madhav

>>> open.  Since then I have been trying to locate the online source