Critical Edition of Bhagavata Purana

Petteri Koskikallio petteri.koskikallio at HELSINKI.FI
Mon Oct 2 17:55:06 UTC 2006

Just to add some details to Christophe's clarifying message:

According to the Biblia Impex website the whole series is still
available (I bought mine through them a few years ago).

Yes, I think Dr. Bharati Shelat is the current Director of the B.J.
Institute of Learning and Research that published the edition (4 volumes
in 6 parts). Her address is the following:

Dr. Bharati K. Shelat

B.J. Institute of Learning and Research
Ashram Road
Ahmedabad - 380 009
INDIA

I have contacted her via Dr. Urmi Shah's e-mail
(suvikshah at wilnetonline.net).

It is a pity that Harunaga Isaacson's Helsinki paper will not be among
the articles to be published (in 2007) in the Puranic volume of the 12th
WSC Proceedings. He simply did not submit it for publication.

Petteri Koskikallio

----