AW: Uha

Philipp Maas phmaas at ARCOR.DE
Thu Nov 23 08:42:05 UTC 2006

Dear Lars,
I would like to draw your attention to the entry "uuha" in vol. 2 of the
following work:

Oberhammer, Gerhard: Terminologie der fruehen philosophischen Scholastik in
Indien. Ein Begriffswoerterbuch zur altindischen Dialektik, Erkenntnislehre
und Methodologie. Bd. 1-3. Wien 1991-2006 (OeAW, philosophisch-historische
Klasse, Denkschriften, 223, 248 und 343) (Beitraege zur Kultur- und
Geistesgeschichte Asiens, 9, 17 und 49).

Philipp Maas

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: Indology [mailto:INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk]Im Auftrag von Lars
Martin Fosse
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 16. November 2006 11:15
An: INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk
Betreff: Uha

Dear members of the list,

I have tried to find a good English translation of the grammatical term Uha,
and I am not sure I am happy with what I have found. Is there a vaiyAkaraNa
out there with a good suggestion? Something that sounds "modern"?

Lars Martin Fosse

From:
Dr.art. Lars Martin Fosse
Haugerudvn. 76, Leil. 114,
0674 Oslo - Norway
Phone: +47 22 32 12 19 Fax:  +47 850 21 250
Mobile phone: +47 90 91 91 45
E-mail:  <mailto:lmfosse at chello.no> lmfosse at chello.no
http://www.linguistfinder.com/translators.asp?id=2164