Uha

Richard Salomon rsalomon at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Wed Nov 22 21:21:01 UTC 2006

Dear Lars,

Long ago I discussed uuha in my book "Bridge to the Three Holy Cities"
(Delhi 1985). See the Glossary on p. 498, where I suggested the translation
"modification of a mantra," and the relevant text (pp. 125-6) and
translation (p. 371), where the author (Narayana Bhatta) discusses the
meaning(s) of uuha.

Rich Salomon

: