South Asia Summer Language Institute

Stella Sandahl stella.sandahl at UTORONTO.CA
Sun Jan 29 14:41:01 UTC 2006

Dear Professor Stewart,
I have always shown them the poster you usually send me and put it up on the
board, and I have tried to encourage them to take advantage of your very
varied programme. I think the problem is that they find the fees too high.
Remember that we have another university ,  somewhere in-between private and
public (very Canadian).
All the best
Stella Sandahl