South Asia Summer Language Institute

Tony K. Stewart tony_stewart at NCSU.EDU
Sun Jan 29 15:00:15 UTC 2006

Dear Professor Sandhal and others who have potential students for SASLI.

With respect to the costs ($2700 program fee plus living expenses,
very modest by most US university standards), we do offer both
partial and full program fee remission for deserving students,
especially in undersubscribed languages.

Cheers,
tony

Tony K. Stewart
Chair, Board of Trustees, and Executive Director
South Asia Summer Language Institute
http://wisc.edu.edu/sasli/
  &
Professor of South Asian Religions and Literatures
Dept. of Philosophy and Religion
Box 8103
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8103 USA