OCLC/WorldCat online for free

Richard Mahoney r.mahoney at ICONZ.CO.NZ
Mon Aug 14 22:20:24 UTC 2006

Joanna,

On Tue, 2006-08-15 at 09:53, jkirk wrote:

> What I'd like to know, and please pardon me if I should know but don't:
> is there any online library database that lists the titles of book chapters
> and of titles & authors in anthologies?
> Joanna Kirkpatrick

At the risk of wee pennant waving ... this information can often be
found for more recent publications by following the LoC ToC URL at the
bottom of a Catalogus return. See, for e.g., the Colombia return at:

 http://tinyurl.com/mwolw

The ToC field is found in the USMARC records of many of the
Institutions on the States page at:

 http://indica-et-buddhica.org/catalogus/us.shtml

Best,

 Richard

--
Richard MAHONEY | internet: http://indica-et-buddhica.org/
Littledene      | telephone/telefax (man.): +64 3 312 1699
OXFORD, NZ      | email: r.mahoney at indica-et-buddhica.org