OCLC/WorldCat online for free

Allen W Thrasher athr at LOC.GOV
Mon Aug 14 22:29:24 UTC 2006

A lot of university libraries are scanning many tables of contents, which would pull in a lot of what you want.  I don't think anyone is doing it in a consolidated database, though.  My institution now often has a link to online tables of contents provided by the publisher, as well as to the publisher's biographical sketch of the author.

Allen

>>> jkirk at SPRO.NET 08/14/06 5:53 PM >>>

What I'd like to know, and please pardon me if I should know but don't:
is there any online library database that lists the titles of book chapters
and of titles & authors in anthologies?
Joanna Kirkpatrick