Supernormal Powers in Ancient Indian Traditions

Horacio Francisco Arganis Juarez arganis at TODITO.COM
Sat Oct 1 14:06:50 UTC 2005

 Dear Brad Clough:
You can found many thing like that in the Eleven Canto or Book of Bhagavata-purana, were Sri Krishna Vâsudeva, explanaind to his disciple the Siddhis and Chamanism from Mercie Eliade too.
With my best wishes
Prfr. Horacio F. Arganis J.
IEFAC and IBCH
Saltillo, Coah North Mexico.