chinese website

Arlo Griffiths arlo.griffiths at LET.LEIDENUNIV.NL
Wed Nov 16 10:48:11 UTC 2005

Dear colleagues,

The following website of the Chinese "Research Institute of Sanskrit
manuscripts & and Buddhist Literature" has just been brought to my
attention: <http://sfl.pku.edu.cn/sanskrit/>. It may not be an
evident destination for non-Buddhologists, and that is why I mention
it here on INDOLOGY, because it offers several collections of
materials that may be of rather broad utility (e.g. ak.sara lists
for ;Saaradaa and Nepalese Post-Gupta scripts from two old mss., a
Khotanese page under construction).

Arlo Griffiths