chinese website

Dr. Reinhard Grünendahl gruenen at MAIL.SUB.UNI-GOETTINGEN.DE
Wed Nov 16 11:31:22 UTC 2005

> Yesterday I downloaded a 200+ mb file "fahua.rar" from this website, but I have no idea what program will open this ".rar" file.  Any suggestions?

This is the compression format of WinRar (see www.rarlab.com)

The Chinese website is now included in this library's  list of internet resources
(address see below)

May I take the opportunity to ask all members of this list to please send me internet
addresses of indological institutions in France? As you may know, Gerard Huet
closed his useful list a while ago.

Many thanks in advance
Reinhold Grünendahl

Dr. Reinhold Gruenendahl
Niedersaechsische Staats- und Universitaetsbibliothek
Fachreferat sued- und suedostasiatische Philologien
(Dept. of Indology)

37070 Göttingen, Germany
Tel (+49) (0)5 51 / 39 52 83
Fax (+49) (0)5 51 / 39 23 61
gruenen at mail.sub.uni-goettingen.de

FACH-INFORMATIONEN INDOLOGIE, GOETTINGEN:
http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de/ebene_1/fiindolo/fiindolo.htm
In English:
http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de/ebene_1/fiindolo/fiindole.htm

GRETIL - Goettingen Register of Electronic Texts in Indian Languages
http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de/ebene_1/fiindolo/gretil.htm