chinese website

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at UMICH.EDU
Wed Nov 16 11:15:31 UTC 2005

Yesterday I downloaded a 200+ mb file "fahua.rar" from this website, but I have no idea what program will open this ".rar" file.  Any suggestions?

Madhav M. Deshpande

________________________________

From: Indology on behalf of Arlo Griffiths
Sent: Wed 11/16/2005 5:48 AM
To: INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk
Subject: chinese website

Dear colleagues,

The following website of the Chinese "Research Institute of Sanskrit
manuscripts & and Buddhist Literature" has just been brought to my
attention: <http://sfl.pku.edu.cn/sanskrit/>. It may not be an
evident destination for non-Buddhologists, and that is why I mention
it here on INDOLOGY, because it offers several collections of
materials that may be of rather broad utility (e.g. ak.sara lists
for ;Saaradaa and Nepalese Post-Gupta scripts from two old mss., a
Khotanese page under construction).

Arlo Griffiths