19th century book

tony k. stewart phitks at UNITY.NCSU.EDU
Sun Jul 24 14:43:17 UTC 2005

Tulasidasa, 1532-1623. Ramayana [microform]. Calcutta, 1810. 101, 83,
21, 9, 17, 39, 44 p. ; 4to. Each book has a separate pagination.;
Missing t.p.; Master microform held by: British Library.; Microfilm.
London : British Library, 1992. On 1 microfilm reel with other items :
negative ; 35mm. (SAMP 19th-century Hindi project); In Hindi.
Poetry; Mythological
In: Hindi Record no. 11145 ; British Library shelfmark 279/49.M.3 &
14158.c.47.(7.)

Tulasidasa. Ramayana, also called Ramacharitamanasa. Cawnpore, 1832.
336 p. ; 4vo. An epic poem, in seven books or kandas, on the life of
Rama, based on the Sanskrit epic of Valmiki.; Lithographed edition.
Poetry - Religious and Mythological.
In: Hindi Record no. 24825 ; British Library shelfmark 14158.g.19.