new EJVS: T. Goto on: Yajnavalkya and Buddhism

Sat Jul 23 23:39:20 UTC 2005

A new issue of the Electronic Journal of Vedic Studies has been
released:
EJVS 12-2, July 2005, 71-85:

Toshifumi Goto (Tohoku U., Sendai)
Yajnavalkya's Characterization of the Atman and the Four Kinds of
Suffering in early Buddhism

Please go to our web site for the pdf file:
http://users.primushost.com/~india/ejvs/issues.html

PS: I would also like to draw your attention to EJVS 12-1 (March 2005):
Vala and Iwato: The Myth of the Hidden Sun in India, Japan, and beyond

Michael Witzel
Department of Sanskrit and Indian Studies, Harvard University
1 Bow Street , 3rd floor, Cambridge MA 02138
1-617-495 3295           Fax: 496 8571
direct line:       496 2990
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~witzel/mwpage.htm