body in discussions of the soul

tony k. stewart phitks at UNITY.NCSU.EDU
Mon Apr 11 15:45:17 UTC 2005

Following Dominick, it is perhaps notable that the Gaudiya Vaisnavas
develop a siddha deha for the further reaches of sadhana and that
siddha deha is what ends up in Goloka.  In that figuration I recall
little or no talk of atman vs deha or sarira.

tony

Tony K. Stewart
Professor of South Asian Religions
Department of Philosophy and Religion