Publication of Upasana-cintamani

Arlo Griffiths a.griffiths at THEOL.RUG.NL
Wed Oct 20 21:55:06 UTC 2004

Dear Dr. Joshi,

Thank you for this announcement. Could you please indicate --- for
those who are, like me, uninitiated in this field of literature --- in
what relation, if any, Lak.smii Naatha Bha.t.ta's text stands to
Vaasudeva's Gopaalaarcanapaddhati, published recently by Gaya Charan
Tripathi in his book

Communication with God.
The Daily Puujaa Ceremony in the Jagannaatha Temple.

IGNCA / Aryan Books International (New Delhi), 2004.

Arlo Griffiths