Work on South Asian Languages by scholars residing in Europe

John Peterson jpeterso at UNI-OSNABRUECK.DE
Thu Oct 16 12:50:37 UTC 2003

PLEASE PASS THIS INFORMATION ALONG TO ANY COLLEAGUES WHO MAY BE INTERESTED!

Dear List members!

I will be contributing a "regional report" for Europe for the upcoming
"Yearbook of South Asian Languages and Linguistics". The report will
include linguistic research on South Asian languages which has appeared
since 2002 or is to appear shortly, and was conducted by scholars residing
in Europe.

In order to make the report as comprehensive as possible, I would like to
ask those of you who have written on South Asian languages in the past 2
years to please send me the bibliographic details so that I may include
them in the report.

Work on ANY South Asian language, past or present and belonging to ANY
language family (or isolates) is welcome. Work may also be from any branch
of linguistics - sociolinguistics, descriptive, theoretical, historical,

Many thanks in advance!

John

--
John Peterson