XML/TEI-Sanskrit texts, anyone?

Muneo TOKUNAGA mtokunag at BUN.KYOTO-U.AC.JP
Sun Mar 2 04:38:18 UTC 2003

Scharf>         We will be posting Whitney's Verbal Roots shortly.

A very good news. I am looking forward to it.

By the way, I am digitizing the KaazikaavRtti as a part of my project.
It will be finished and uploaded for free use within a year. Now, I am
afraid it has been or is being done somewhere else (in a better form).
It's a pity we don't have (or I don't know) a sort of center which
gathers and tells us the LATEST news on the digitization of Sanskrit
texts around the world. The center will save our duplicate job.

Tokunaga
Kyoto