"prabhakara and dhvani" reference

Whitney Cox wmcox at UCHICAGO.EDU
Mon Mar 3 03:45:23 UTC 2003

My teacher K. Srinivasan recently mentioned to me that he had once seen a
publication entitled “Prabhaakara and Dhvani” published, he thought, from
Vikram University in Ujjain.  However, he could not recall the author’s name
or indeed whether it was a monograph or an article.  If anyone could pass
alone the particulars, I would be very grateful.  I do not currently have
access to Timothy C. Cahill, An Annotated Bibliography of the
Alamkarazaastra.  Handbuch der Orientalistik. Zweite Abteilung. Indien ; 14.
Bd.  Leiden: Brill, 2001.

Thanks much,
Whitney Cox