NDFL; was "Central Asian Linguists Wanted"

hans henrich hock hhhock at UX1.CSO.UIUC.EDU
Mon Oct 1 14:23:07 UTC 2001

This, in fact, is the problem almost anywhere you go.  Perhaps there
is a chance that in the aftermath of these attacks, universities and
the federal government will put money into supporting languages that
won't attract huge enrollments are strategically important.  Will
they show the foresight to do so?

Hans Henrich Hock