Plight of Buddhist art

Swaminathan Madhuresan smadhuresan at YAHOO.COM
Fri Mar 2 17:19:29 UTC 2001

 Is Sri Lanka with a powerful army planning an invasion of Talibans?
 The active monks usually proclaim that they spread Buddhism by
 army and violence.

 Pakistan, Israel and India support their cleansing efforts wirh
 100s of millions and training/weapons.