Manjushree CSX

John D. Dunne jddunne at FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU
Wed Jan 10 00:44:46 UTC 2001

Greetings.

I have found a message in the archive which seems to suggest that
Manjushree CSX does not in fact follow CSX coding. That is, the character
locations will not correspond to the ASCII locations used for CSX fonts in
Windows.

Am I correct? That is, is it indeed the case that Manjushree CSX does not
use the CSX character locations used by Windows TTF CSX fonts?

If I am correct in this, has anyone written a conversion program/macro? I
do not have the time to do so now.

If I am not correct, then is there a more basic problem with cross-platform
(Mac ==> PC) compatability of the Manjushree CSX font? Even using the most
advanced of conversion utilities, I can find no means to preserve CSX
(ascii) character locations for documents encoded in Mac word processors
with the manjushree font.

As you can see, I am not particularly knowledgable about Macs, although I
know my way around PCs.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Yours,

John Dunne