Idiom and Grammar

S Bhatta attahb at REDIFFMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 7 12:19:41 UTC 2001

Dr. Farmer,

I believe in earlier posts you have suggested, perhaps even admitted, your lack of proficiency in the idiom and grammar of Sanskrit (Vedic or otherwise).

Thus, without this engendered, I fail to see how you merely can point your finger toward some passages which you cannot read in the original language and expect to be taken seriously.

In sum, I think that it is somewhat silly for you to get cocky and suggest bedtime readings to anyone when in fact it is you who cannot even read at bedtime.

SB