Idiom and Grammar

Satya Upadhya satya_upadhya at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 7 13:37:18 UTC 2001

Even the latest Hindutva hero Talageri is unable to read Vedic Sanskrit as
M.Witzel has shown recently. I suggest that this heckling of genuine
scholars by anyone (including members of the saffron brigade) ought to be
stopped.

-Satya