Studies in Medieval Poetry of Maharashtra

Christian Lee Novetzke cln4 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Mon Oct 23 02:14:50 UTC 2000

Harry,

In addition to Professor Deshpande's suggestions, you might have your
friend contact Mr. Manjul, who can be tracked down through BORI.  He will
certainly know where to direct your friend.  Also if your friend intends to
study Jnandev, Namdev, the Mahanubhavas, or any other texts in Old Marathi,
he should get copies of Master's _A Grammar of Old Marathi_, Tulpule's _An
Old Marathi Reader_, and Tulpule and Feldhaus' _A Dictionary of Old Marathi_.

Christian