Studies in Medieval Poetry of Maharashtra

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at UMICH.EDU
Mon Oct 23 00:49:44 UTC 2000

For Marathi studies in Pune, contact Professor Ashok Kelkar in Pune.
Other people who may be of help are people at the Maharashtra Sahitya
Parishad in Pune.  As far as I know, Professor G.N. Joglekar was in charge
of it.  A third contact is Professor Sarojini Vaidya (Prof. Ashok
Aklujkar's sister).  These people may be able to provide further contacts
in Pune.  And don't forget Anne Feldhaus, who spends a good deal of time
in Pune.
                                        Madhav Deshpande