Studies in Medieval Poetry of Maharashtra

shrikant bahulkar bahulkar at PN2.VSNL.NET.IN
Mon Oct 23 04:26:22 UTC 2000

In addition to the information supplied by Prof. Madhav Deshpande and
Mr.
Christian Lee Novetzke, I would recommend two names : Dr. Ms. Aruna
Dhere, and Dr. Ms. Rekha Sane.

Shrikant Bahulkar