Akbar's death

NAYAK Anand anand.nayak at UNIFR.CH
Wed Oct 18 06:18:45 UTC 2000

The Heras Institute of St. Xaviers College in Mumbai and the Institute for
History of the Goa University (contact : Charles Borges
[cborges at loyola.edu]) will be of help to you. Contact Chales Borges for
precise e-mail address of the Heras Institute. If you get, please pass it on
to me too. Best of luck. Greetings. A.Nayak

Sarvesham svastirbhavatu        May all be prosperous
sarvesham santirbhavatu         May all be  peaceful
sarvesham purnambhavatu         May all be whole
sarvesam mangalambhavatu        May all be happy

INSTITUT DE MISSIOLOGIE ET DE SCIENCE DES RELIGIONS
INSTITUT FUER MISSIONS- UND RELIGIONSWISSENSCHAFTEN
Université de Fribourg
Avenue de l'Europe 20
CH-1700 Fribourg
Tel:    026/ 300 74 38 (Office)