Akbar's death

youri martini youmar at YAHOO.IT
Tue Oct 17 18:47:01 UTC 2000

Dear Gentlemen,

I'm Italian (Sorry for my bad English) Student of
modern History and I'm writing a degree thesis
concerning movement of evangelization in Mughal India
(XVI-XIX century). At the moment I study Akbar's
death: somebody assert that he kill himself by poison,
others killed by his son Salim.It's very difficult,
almost impossible, to find in Italy documents and
books about arguments interesting to me.
Can You tell me, if it's possible, the real anedoct
about Akbar's death?

  I'll happy to thank You

Yours  faithfully
Youri Martini

p.s. Do You know recent publications about Catholic
Missions to Mughal India (probably printed in India)