It works!

T. Limonard limonard at WXS.NL
Wed Mar 22 21:49:52 UTC 2000

Dear dr. Shivamurthy Swamiji

I am very happy that this time I can report to have gotten your
Ganakashtadhyayi program to work perfectly.  At first I installed the Divya
Devanagari font and tried to run it, but in vain. I then removed the program
from my computer, downloaded it anew, installed it again and lo, it worked.
I am very glad to have it and hope I can put it to good use in my further
Sanskrit study. I like to thank you very much to make it available to me so
kindly and hope that you will keep me informed of further developments and
improvements thereof.
With kind regards and namaskar. T. Limonard.