Bibliographic information needed: Black Yajur Veda

Harry Spier harryspier at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 23 01:22:45 UTC 2000

Dear list members,

Can anybody help me with the following bibliographic information.

1) Reprint of A. Webers taittirIya saMhitA

R.N. Dandekar in his forward to the reprint of the Sastri and Rangacharya
edition says that Webers edition was reprinted in 1973 but I have been
unable to locate any information about it.

2) TaittirIya saMhitA published by Vaidika saMzodhana maNDala of Poona,
edited by N.S. and Dharmadhikari Sontakke.

Does this edition still only contain three kANDas?  If so, which three
kANDas?

3) Printed editions of kAThaka, kapiSThala, and maitrAyaNI saMhitAs

Winternitz in his History of Indian Literature mentions editions of the
kAThaka (L. v. Schroeder 1900-1910) and the MaitrAyaNI (L. v. Schroeder
1881-1886).  Have these editions been reprinted?  Are there other printed
editions of kAThaka, kapiSThala or maitrAyaNI saMhitAs?

Many thanks in advance,

Harry Spier
371 Brickman Rd.
Hurleyville, New York