Ancient Rivers of khvaniratha and indology

George Thompson GthomGt at CS.COM
Tue Mar 14 03:24:24 UTC 2000

In a message dated 3/13/00 9:41:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kalyan99 at NETSCAPE.NET writes:

> Since indology (which recognizes only the science of Sanskrit) seems to be
>  dealing with fan clubs started by Prof. Witzel and ancient rivers, the
>  following notes on Avestan and Puranic mythologies will be useful for the
>  ongoing 101 on-line course on historical linguistics:

Dear Dr. Kalyanaraman,

Your resentment has gotten the best of you.  You shouldn't blame Michael
Witzel for the failure of your website, and for your failure to gain an
audience on this list.  Your failure is the result of the fact that you
insist on talking about Vedic and Avestan as if you knew these languages,
when it is clear that you don't.

Who is the blame for that?  Michael Witzel?  I don't think so.

GT