River Sarasvati: Atomic scientists reconfirm location

Thu Mar 9 20:07:38 UTC 2000

>And of course we read nat.sc. items or talk to our nat.sc. colleagues. Or,
>archaeologists from metal preservationists to  geneticists (one such vol.,

Well, I hope such interaction does not cease. What irks me is the apparent
disdain with which scientists are being dismissed.

>They, as scientists,  have for long given up on items such as the Aryan
>invasion or the Sarasvati discussions... and hope for better times, a
>change in the weather.

That does make sense, but it also seems as if things have to get much worse
before they get better.

Vidyasankar