River Sarasvati: Atomic scientists reconfirm location

Rajarshi Banerjee rajarshi.banerjee at SMGINC.COM
Wed Mar 8 16:34:23 UTC 2000

An ancient river flowing through rajasthan and pakistan would definitely
have influence on the people and wildlife of the region. Why should we
overlook geographical features which would have had an impact on the
ecosystem and the society. Ground water I believe can be dated.

A scientist may choose names stemming from popular imagination, but that
does not negate his finds or their relevance to the ancient people of the
region. Should we ignore such finds because it may not have been called
sarasvati.

regards RB