Don Wagner's Work

Steve Farmer saf at SAFARMER.COM
Thu Jun 22 01:12:16 UTC 2000

Let me spend one of my two daily allotted Indology posts by correcting
an egregious typo. In an earlier post on iron I was clearly referring
to the work of *Don* and not *Dan* Wagner. No perfect Vedic "tape
recorder" in these parts. Author's deserve to have their names spelled
correctly.

Thanks to the many people who sent me long lists of references on
iron and the Vedic dating question. Once I work through the literature,
I'll post if I find anything new of relevance.

On the data in China, useful for comparative purposes, see again Don
Wagner's article at http://staff.hum.ku.dk/dbwagner/EARFE/EARFE.html

Steve Farmer