Koh-I-Noor

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Wed Dec 13 10:18:22 UTC 2000

This message, and others like it, are not relevant to the subject matter
of INDOLOGY, which is the study of classical Indian culture and languages,
and not political activism.

I am not making any judgement about the worthiness of any political
causes, but this is not the place to discuss them.  There are many
internet forums which welcome and encourage such discussions.  There are
very few forums which do what INDOLOGY tries to do.  So please respect the
goals and scope of this particular discussion forum.

--
Dominik Wujastyk
Founder, INDOLOGY list.