Koh-I-Noor

Akhilesh Jha hindu108 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Dec 13 04:20:11 UTC 2000

--- "James E. Agenbroad" <jage at LOC.GOV> wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Dec 2000, Akhilesh Jha wrote:
>
> > Namaskar,
> >
> > If asking for Kohinoor is fine, why should
> > someone object to asking for the land, material
> > and property looted after Hindu temples were
> > destroyed by Muslim invaders in Bharat?
> >
> > Jha
> >

>                                      Tuesday,
> December 12, 2000
> And if no one obejcts to that, what about mosques
> destroyed by Hindus?

Namaskar,

The only thing about "mosques destroyed by Hindus"
is that there is no such mosques. Unlike Islam, and
Christianity, Hindu scriptures don't call for
destruction of religious symbols, prayer places
and altars of other religions.

What proof do you have for "mosques destroyed by
Hindus?"

> Isn't it a two edged sword?

Truth is indeed two edged sword. We shouldn't lie
about others because we are not willing to face
truth about ourselves.

>  Perhaps we stray too far into politics.

Politics begins when instead of addressing the
the point of asking for the land, material
and property looted after Hindu temples were
destroyed by Muslim invaders in Bharat, one
brings up the myth of "mosques destroyed by
Hindus?"

Regards.
Jha