Koh-I-noor

Vikrant Shah vikrants99 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Dec 13 16:02:26 UTC 2000

 Subrahmanyaji wrote..
> The sad part is that after 50 years of independence
> we havent had historians
> who thought of finding out.

Thats very true... Most of our Historians are still
continuing from where the Brits left...
Its something like.. if someone was asked to write
about numerals...
if Brits (for their personal gains) started writing
about "A", "B", "C" and then left.. our Historians
instead of "1", "2", "3" have started with "D", "E"
etc etc..

Only God save our history from such historians..

Regards,
Vikrant