Inputting Sanskrit Dictionary(Bon-wa Daijiten)

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Wed Aug 30 12:11:35 UTC 2000

On Sat, 26 Aug 2000, Stephen Hodge wrote:

> As far as I know the Bon-Wa Jiten is still copyrighted.  As I
> understand the situation, unless you have explicit permission from the
> publishers, it will be illegal under international copyright law to
> publish this electronically -- I assume Korea is a signatory to this
> law.

It is a breach of copyright law to make the copy in the first place, not
just to distribute it.  Even in private, for one's own use.  Still not
legal.

--
Dominik Wujastyk
Founder, INDOLOGY list.