None

Rajesh Kochhar rkk at NISTADS.RES.IN
Tue Aug 29 07:47:30 UTC 2000

>On Mon, 28 Aug 2000, Samar Abbas wrote:
>
>> History of Mughalstan
>>> ; it is proposed
>> that this subregion be called Mughalstan.
>THE RESPONSE WAS
>Who proposes?
>Are you trying something? or are serious?
>
>Sounds way on the fringe...  Is this a political move?
>
>BM
May I make a suggestion?Do not read between the lines. Just read the lines.
Whether a person is serious or not,whether he is making a political move is
his problem.Look at the positive side. Even if a person has a political move
in mind,it is encouraging that he is seeking  legitimacy through
intellectual activity. Fight him on the firm ground of legitimacy  not on
the marsh lald of motive.
Rajesh Kochhar