Rajaram's PILTDOWN horse

Yaroslav Vassilkov yavass at YV1041.SPB.EDU
Fri Aug 4 21:27:05 UTC 2000

Fri, 04 Aug 100 21:27 +0300 MSK Subrahmanya S. wrote to INDOLOGY at LISTSERV.LIV.AC.UK:

> I hope that Dr.Rajaram admits his mistake.
>
> Because it was a visual image and the claim was
> very big, the falsity was (comparitively) easy to expose.

        When a man builds a non-existing image out of elements borrowed
from real images and then uses this falsified image as one of the
central arguments to base his pseudo-theory on - do you call it
simply a "mistake"?
        Best regards,
                                                Ya.V.

---
Yaroslav Vassilkov (yavass at YV1041.spb.edu)
Institute of Oriental Studies
Sat, 05 Aug 100 00:02 +0300 MSK