Bhatt/Info on Hemachandra/Tamil-Prakrit

Yaroslav Vassilkov yavass at YV1041.SPB.EDU
Tue Apr 11 16:48:30 UTC 2000

Dear Professor Witzel,
        could not you recommend any literature on the Gandhari Prakrit
        (grammar, dictionary - anything). I hope it may help me to read
        one seal inscription from Central Asia.
        Thanks in advance.
                                        Yaroslav Vassilkov