Subhashita search

Jan Brzezinski jankbrz at YAHOO.COM
Tue Nov 23 11:59:00 UTC 1999

Yes, but there are also critical editions of
SaduktikarNAmRta, PadyAvalI, SubhASitaratnakoza, to
name just a few, where sources have been tracked down.

I am basically trying to establish if the verse is a
quotation or not. The editor treats it as a quote but
gives no source. Stylistically and linguistically, it
is somewhat different from the author's other verse.

Jan