["Barry Pittard" <bpittard at beachaccess.com.au>: Naadis]

Michael Rabe mrabe at ARTIC.EDU
Tue Mar 16 02:27:19 UTC 1999

Actually,
        Since this topic came up recently on the list it may be of interest
to others also that I cite a recent publication:

Barbara Rossi, _From the Ocean of Painting: India's Popular Paintings, 1589
to the Present_ (NY: Oxford Univ Press, 1998)
wherein catalog entry no. 92 is a pulse (nadi) palm leaf mss. Citations in
corresponding footnotes are to personal communications only [including
yours truly, as an intermediary only]...so apparently nothing else has been
published in English on the subject.

Hope this helps,

Michael Rabe
Saint Xavier University
& School of the Art Institute of Chicago