looking for article

Allen W Thrasher athr at LOC.GOV
Mon Jun 14 16:02:33 UTC 1999

Dear Birgit,

I have paged this and if it shows up will photocopy and send to you.
If it isn't on the shelf I will notify the list in case others can
find it.

Allen T.

<<Now, here is my next question. Unfortunately, the volume in
question
appears to be unavailable at Austrian university libraries. So I am
looking for someone who has it at hand and would be willing to mail
me a
copy of said article (details given below) ... in which case, please
contact me via private e-mail ...

Ashok Aklujkar: 'Praamaa.nya in the philosophy of the grammarians',
Studies in Indology:
Professor Rasik Vihari Joshi Felicitation Volume ..., Delhi: Shree
Publishing House, 1988-1989, pp. 15-28.>>

Allen W. Thrasher, Ph.D.
Senior Reference Librarian
Southern Asia Section
Asian Division
Library of Congress
LJ-150
101 Independence Ave., S.E.
Washington, DC 20540-4810
U.S.A.
tel. 202-707-3732
fax 202-707-1724
email: athr at loc.gov

The opinions expressed do not necessarily represent those of the
Library of Congress.