looking for article

Ashok Aklujkar fo8z003 at PUBLIC.UNI-HAMBURG.DE
Tue Jun 15 15:48:29 UTC 1999

My thanks to George Cardona and Allen Thrasher for responding to a query
about my article. Both were quicker in thinking than me/I as they usually
are.

(Maybe, I would rather forget what I wrote in the past.)

I do not have a reprint of my article here with me. I will send a copy to
Birgit Kellner when I am back in Vancouver if Allen Thrasher's does not
reach her before that.

I was not given an opportunity to read the proofs of the article but my
recollection is that there were no major mistakes in printing.

 -- ashok aklujkar

Ref: