Q: Looking for Sanskrit Texts

Ashok Aklujkar fo8z003 at PUBLIC.UNI-HAMBURG.DE
Tue Jul 27 05:54:30 UTC 1999

The ;siva-sa.mkalpa-suukta for which the inquirer is looking probably
refers to the noble and perceptive mantras found toward the end of the
Maadhyandina recension Yajurveda. Please look for lines such as the
following:
yaj jaagrato duuram udaiti daiva.m tad u suptasya tathaiveti /
duura.mgama.m jyoti.saa.m jyotir eka.m, tan me mana.h ;siva-sa.mkalpam astu //

Vishvabandhu's Vaidika-padaanukrama-ko;sa gives the following references
for ;Siva-sa.mkalpa which I have not had time to verify: Khila 4.11.1-13,
Maadhyandina 34.1-6, Kaa.thaka 33.1.1

-- ashok aklujkar