A clarification (D. Sinor)

N. Ganesan naga_ganesan at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 13 12:52:44 UTC 1999

<<<
I hoped somebody better informed  to comment on this, but apparently
it is not happening. Denis Sinor is an American scholar of Hungarian
origin and his main field of interest has been the history of Central
Asia (and more widely Eurasia). He taught long time at Indiana
University and is still working though old (born in 1916). The list
of his publications is very long and also includes linguistics (so-
called Altaic).

 I did not see Denis Sinor's publications on
Indo-European linguistics. Are there any?

Regards
N. Ganesan