SV: SV: Sanskrit translations in Nazi hands

N. Ganesan naga_ganesan at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 11 16:13:07 UTC 1999

P. K. Manansala writes:
<<<
Is the sole evidence that Mr. Palaniappan presents that Tamils
classified "Sanskrit and its derivates" (from which I presume he means
Indo-Aryan languages) as "Arya?"

 This is NOT one, isolated, stray occurence.

 There are many more, Paul. I gave you one more this
  morning from Appar calling "Siva as Tamilian and Aryan.

 Whenever Aryan comes in Old Sangam Tamil texts, it refers
 to IA speakers. Check any Sangam text.

 I see you often write that Tamil is considered an Aryan
 language or Sanskrit's derivative. There is simply
 no evidence for this in Old Tamil texts.

 Regards,
 N. Ganesan