Our Nationhood Defined/Bunch of Thoughts

Allen W Thrasher athr at LOC.GOV
Thu Feb 11 14:44:32 UTC 1999

The 1939 ed. of We is available in microfiche format from the Library
of Congress Photoduplication Service, Washington, DC 20540-4570:

 90-905326: Golwalkar, Madhav Sadashiv.  We, or, Our nationhood
defined
   {microform} /  Nagpur : Bharat Publications, 1939.  5, xxi, 77 p.
; 18 cm.
   LC CALL NUMBER: Microfiche 90/61767  <So Asia>  (2 microfiches)

They could also supply a complete printout if copyright laws allow,
which they could tell you.

The 1945 ed. appears from the pagination to be identical in the text
but to have left out some sort of introduction etc.:

 76-28156: Golwalkar, Madhav Sadashiv.  We or Our nationhood defined
3d ed.
   {Nagpur, Bharat Prakashan} 1945.  77 p. 19 cm.

   LC CALL NUMBER: DS423 .G63 1945

Allen Thrasher

Allen W. Thrasher, Ph.D.
Senior Reference Librarian
Southern Asia Section
Asian Division
Library of Congress
LJ-150
101 Independence Ave., S.E.
Washington, DC 20540-4810
U.S.A.
tel. 202-707-3732
fax 202-707-1724
email: athr at loc.gov

The opinions expressed do not necessarily represent those of the
Library of Congress.